ASA’s Generations Forums are virtual, interactive, multiday deep dives into topics important to our members and society. Held three times per year, Forums offer the ability to learn, network and take action through a series of curated live and on-demand events over the course of one week. Now the idea-generation and network-building that occur organically at our annual conferences will continue throughout the year, at Generations Forums.
- Listening to industry experts lay out a call to action;
- Brainstorming solutions with colleagues working in and outside of the field of aging;
- Joining targeted advocacy and policy campaigns;
- Engaging on social media;
- Getting inspired and ready to take action in your work.
We hope you’ll join us and bring your ideas and energy to ASA Generations Forums!
Monday, September 19, 12–1:15 PM (Pacific) | 3–4:15 PM (Eastern)
The Case for Age-Inclusive Design
Tuesday, September 20, 12–1:15 PM (Pacific ) | 3–4:15 PM (Eastern)
Age-Inclusive Design in Practice
Wednesday, September 21, 12–1:15 PM (Pacific) | 3–4:15 PM (Eastern)
How to Approach Age-Inclusive Design
Thursday, September 22, 12–1:15 PM (Pacific) | 3–4:15 PM (Eastern)
Age-Inclusive Tech in State and Local Initiatives