Below is the list of approved accreditation providers. If your state or national accreditation provider is not listed, please verify with that provider or certifying association regarding acceptance of one of the providers listed below before applying for CE credits. Please check below for notes or exceptions related to providers.
For participants claiming CE credit, full participation and completion of CE application is required. Click here for our guide to applying for CE credit for webinars.
- Alliant International University - Approved CE Sponsor of the American Psychological Association (APA)
- California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider # CEP 2180)
- California Department of Consumer Affairs Professional Fiduciaries Bureau – accepts certificate of attendance (COA) for the following topics areas - conservatorship, guardianship, trusts, DPOA, CA Court Systems, and ethics.
- Michigan State Board of Social Work accepts CEs that have been approved by another State's Board of Social Work and, for this reason, accepts NASW-CA Online CEs. For questions, visit NASW-MI website.
- National Academy of Certified Care Managers (Provider #1052)
- National Association of Social Workers (Provider #886341369)
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (Provider #100722) - ASA reports CE recipients directly to NCHEC, please do not mail your certificate to the approval body.
- National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners and International Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners
- Society of Certified Senior Advisors
Certificate of Attendance - Documents your attendance, but is not itself an issuance of CE credit.
Boards that do not recognize the NASW CE Approval Program:
As of March, 2019, ASA is no longer offering CEs provided by The National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB).
CE credits can be claimed within 60 days of the live webinar.
- You can attend the live event
- Or take advantage of the recorded program
- There is a maximum of one accreditation provider selection per person per event.
- You must attend the entire length of the webinar in order to be eligible for CE Credit.